Research Assistant at MNLU Mumbai: Apply by 15 April
Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, MNLU Mumbai is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant at MNLU Mumbai
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) research in relevant areas of law as directed.
- Provide research assistance as and when required.
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report Intellectual Property Rights research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, and judiciary within India and abroad.
- Participate in the overall planning and development of research, training, and extension programs of DPIIT chair activities in the University.
- Perform any other duties including administration, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims
and objectives of the DPIIT IPR – Chair and related research center.
- Master’s Degree in law or LLB Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed,) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant area.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research.
- Fluency in the English language and knowledge of using computers is a must.
- LLM Graduates- Rs 40,000/-
- LLB Graduates- Rs 30,000/-
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send their CVs with the filled prescribed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 15, 2023.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903