Research Associate At Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad [Apply by 31 Dec]
About the Job:
The project aims to study the process of development and impact of a digital application/solution for health services for Indian citizens. The appointment is for 6 months.
- Master’s degree in social sciences or management
- Qualitative and basic (i.e., descriptive) quantitative analysis of secondary and archival data.
- Training or experience in qualitative research methods. Experience in using qualitative data
analysis software is desirable.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of the product development process is desirable.
The Research Associate will be expected to:
- Search, organize, and analyze secondary information from a variety of online and offline sources.
- Carry out a review of peer-reviewed technical literature.
- Conduct and transcribe unstructured interviews.
- Qualitatively code and analyze data from primary and secondary sources.
- Conduct descriptive statistical analyses.
- Write reports.
Compensation will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience.
The selected candidate will be working from the IIM Ahmedabad campus. IIMA provides access to the library and computer center for all Research Assistants. If selected, the candidate is expected to manage their own accommodation, outside the IIMA campus which is centrally located within the city of Ahmedabad.
Last date to apply:
December 31, 2023
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the position of Research Associate – Jan 2024”
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a telephone, Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview. Only those selected for an interview will receive communication from us. We will not send rejection letters or emails to applicants who were not selected. Email requests for status updates will not be responded to.