Research Associate Vacancy AT NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for the post of Research Associate for its Animal Law Centre (ALC) on a contractual basis for the project sponsored by Humane Society International.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Graduate in law preferred or an equivalent degree with in-depth subject matter knowledge
• Superior legal research and writing skills
• Candidates with knowledge and experience in marketing (social media and print) and/or graphic designing will be preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in legal research and drafting,
• Enjoys working on complex research topics, and is willing to go the extra mile to gather information.
• Fluency in English both oral and written is a requirement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
• Ability to communicate complex subject matter to a variety of audiences
• Outgoing and personable manner
• Ability to work under pressure as part of a team or independently
• Organized and able to stick to timelines.
• Willingness to travel as needed within India, and occasionally internationally
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28.09.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here