WBNUJS is calling applications for the posts of Research Fellow and Academic Fellow on a contractual basis.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is a National Law University located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. In 2023, it was ranked fourth among law colleges in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework and second by India Today.
Number of Posts
- Academic Fellow: 10 Posts
- Research Fellow: 4 Posts
July 3, 2023
- General: Rs. 2000/-
- SC & ST: Rs. 1500/-
- Payment should be done online through link provided here.
- Academic Fellow: Scholarship of Rs. 50, 000/-
- Research Fellow: Rs. 31, 000 + HRA Gross emoluments (Based on the present rate of HRA per month Rs. 38,440/- (p.m.).
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale. wherever the grading system is followed) in LL.M subject as the case may be from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, GATE or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who have been pursuing a Ph. D. Degree in relevant subjects in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2018 and subsequent. Amendments from time to time as the case may and also shall be governed by the provisions of the existing Acts/Regulations of the University.
- LL.M with 55% marks or M.Sc. Degree with 55% marks in Forensic Science Science or allied subjects.
- Specialization in Law & Technology/ Forensic Science Laboratory/ Computer Science Laboratory.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can download the application form here.
- The applications should be sent or may be submitted in person at The West Bengal National University Juridical Sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700106.
- Photo-copies of the certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials etc. should be attached with the application (self-attested) and the originals must be produced at the time of interview and at the time of joining, if selected.
Note: Separate application is required for each post along with the prescribed application fee.
West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata