Section 6 CPC – Code of Civil Procedure – Pecuniary jurisdiction.
6. Pecuniary jurisdiction.—Save in so far as is otherwise expressly provided, nothing herein contained shall operate to give any Court jurisdiction over suits the amount or value of the subject-matter of which exceeds the pecuniary limits (if any) of its ordinary jurisdiction.
To read all sections of CPC Click Here Code of Civil Procedure 1908 – CPC Sections.
- Static Legal General Knowledge –Books & Authors
- Article 40 of the Constitution of India: Organisation of village panchayats.
- Article 39A of the Constitution of India: Equal justice and free legal aid.
- Article 39 of the Constitution of India: Certain principles of policy to be followed by the State.
- Article 38 of the Constitution of India: State to secure a social order for the promotion of welfare of the people.