Summer/Winter Internship Opportunity at National Green Tribunal (NGT), Delhi: Apply Now!
The National Green Tribunal (NGT) is inviting applications for its Summer/Winter Internship Programme from environmental studies and law students in Delhi.
About the Internship Opportunity
The National Green Tribunal provides opportunities by holding Summer Internship Program (March, April, May, and July ordinarily) and Winter Internship Program (November, December, and January ordinarily) Internship Program.
The Program is open for students pursuing studies in Law and Environmental Studies from recognized Colleges/Law Schools/ Universities in India.
Duration of the Internship
4 Weeks ordinarily
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interns will be required to present a research paper/report on a selected topic at the end of their study.
- They will be required to undergo other studies assigned and prepare notes on them and submit them to the concerned officer for evaluation and suggestions, if any, by the Commission. It will remain as intellectual property of the Tribunal and interns cannot use it without prior approval of the Tribunal.
Environmental studies and law students pursuing 3-year and 5-year law degree courses from any recognized College/Law School/University
The National Green Tribunal pays no remuneration/expenses.
How to Apply?
- These applications may be sent either by post or by hand in the prescribed format to reach the office of the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal (Principal Bench), Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001. Applications can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application received after the last date may not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The application proforma has been annexed with the official information.
- All these applications will be scrutinized and the actual offer will be sent to the selected students subject to the availability of a slot and approval of the Competent Authority.
- The maximum number of slots to be offered to the students shall be decided by the Competent Authority.
- The students will have to produce a recommendation/no-objection letter from their Director or Head of Department, after receiving intimation from this office. A guide will be assigned to each intern for their study during the internship.
A certificate will be issued to the Intern at the end of her/his internship after evaluation of the research paper or assessment of the work done.
If any further queries contact email@example.com
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs