Teaching Vacancies at Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai invites applications for the post of Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), and Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), and Assistant Professor (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
• A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
• An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
Also Read – Multiple Vacancies At National Investigation Agency
Associate Professor (Law)
• A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
Assistant Professor (Law)
• A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET; OR
• The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, 2nd Floor, MTNL-CETTM Building, Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 [Maharashtra] on or before 25.11.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903