Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites online applications for the post of Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2022.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Application Begin : 10/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/01/2023
- Last Date Complete Form : 10/01/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or the any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor.
• Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto;
• Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 10.01.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903