Call for Members at NLRC-WICCI [Only for Women; 1 Year; Hybrid; Multiple Locations]: Apply by Feb 1
The National Legal Rights Consortium is a part of the Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen, and Professionals from all walks of life.
About the Membership
NLRC-WICCI invites online applications for the membership of State Legal Rights Consortium for the term 2024-25. The membership is open to female law students of India with a drive to promote and protect rights in our country. Each State Legal Rights Consortium will be comprised of a minimum of 20 Consortium members, a Vice President, and a President.
Objectives of the Consortium:
- Advocating for Legal Rights: The consortium participates in initiatives for reform advocating passionately for the protection and improvement of rights at both the state levels.
- Raising Awareness: Prioritizing educating the public about their rights and empowering them to exercise those rights.
- Providing Legal Assistance and Support: Offering aid and resources to individuals who are unable to afford services through pro bono services provided by advocates.
- Engaging with Legislators: Collaborating with lawmakers and government agencies to influence the creation and amendment of laws that align with principles of justice and uphold rights.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Diligently monitoring the landscape for any violations of rights and promptly reporting instances of abuse or injustice.
- Law students from a university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Prior experience interning with legal firms, organizations, advocates.
- Experience handling social media, public relations, or developing graphics/visual content.
- Proficiency with design programs like Adobe, Canva.
- This opportunity is only for women.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online via the link provided at the official website.
1st February 2024.
In case of any query, kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.