National Council For Teacher Education invites online applications for the post of Deputy Secretary from eligible officers under the Central/State Governments/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory, Semi Govt. or Autonomous organizations on deputation on foreign service terms subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria initially for a period of one year extendable in accordance to DOPT OM.
Name of the Post: Deputy Secretary
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; OR
• Holding the post of Associate Professor on regular basis in UGC Scales level -11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67700-208700); Or
• Holding posts in level – 11 of the pay matrix (Rs. 67700-208700) or equivalent on regular basis in the parent cadre for five years in the grade rendered after appointment thereto
• Two years experience in administration or finance or legal matters.
• Knowledge of using information and communication technology such as handling of the database management system and use of off-line and on-line electronics resources.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date for receipt of complete applications shall be 45 days from the publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News (i.e. 06.01.2022).
• The printout of online application proforma after online submission candidates are required to send duly signed applications by the applicant and through Proper Channel should reach within 15 days of online submission along with the documents as asked for. The name of the post applied for may be written in bold letters on the top of the envelope and the biodata
To Access Official Notification, click here