National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint venture of Govt of India and the States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and the U.P, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, invites online applications for the post of Labour Welfare Inspector.
Name of the Post: Labour Welfare Inspector
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Graduate and Diploma/ Degree in Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work; Or
• Graduate and Diploma in Labour Laws; Or
• LLB and Labour Laws as a subject in Post-Graduation
• Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as Labour Welfare Inspector in a Central/ State Govt. Organization/ CPSEs/ Govt. Instrumentalities / Private sector company.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 02.07.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here