Law Officer Vacancy at Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), New Delhi
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), invites applications for the post of Law Officer on deputation on foreign service terms/short term contract from the officials of Central/State Governments, Union Territory Administration, Autonomous or Statutory Organizations, Public Sector Undertakings, University or Recognized Research Institutions
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Deputation (including Short Term Contract): Officers of the Central Government, State Governments, Union Territories Administration, Autonomous or Statutory organization, Public Sector Undertakings, University or Recognized Research Institution –
• (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
• (ii) with five years of regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto in level-10 (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department, and
Also Read – Legal Job: Legal Assistant at Hyatt Hotels Corporation » Law Faculty
Legal Job: Legal Advisor, Asia at Aon » Law Faculty
• (i) Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution; and
• (ii) Should have seven years of experience as an officer of the State Judicial Service; or
• (iii) Should be a Central Government servant, who has seven years of experience in legal affairs; or
• (iv) Should have seven years of experience in the legal Department of a State; or
• (v) Should be a qualified legal practitioner, who has practiced as such for seven years.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 on or before 17.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9223587/
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsJ0NtzBPRL8OZeTvh8a8U
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903.