About the Legal job
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Full-time · Associate
As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a wide variety of projects in commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property realms. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will be able to tackle new challenges while being a great partner to stakeholders across Tide.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family insurance
- Life & Accidental insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Learning & Development budget
- Dental benefit
- Flexible working hours
You’ll Be a Great Fit If
- You have 7+ years of general legal experience, ideally at a Fintech company
- You are comfort with ambiguity.
- You have proven ability to juggle many projects at once.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- You have excellent business judgment.
- You have experience communicating with cross-functional teams in a fast-growing company, preferably in fin-tech.
- You are passionate for providing above-and-beyond service to stakeholders.
- You have Law degree.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s What We Think About Diversity And Inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A Note On The Future Of Work At Tide
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.
Source : LinkedIn