Legal Job : NBCC (India) Limited invites online application for the post of Assistant Manager (Law).
NBCC (India) Limited, is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban
Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs. 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs. 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense
strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Law)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/- (E-1)
Age Limit: 30 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Full-time Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University; OR
• 05 years integrated LLB degree with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University.
• Candidate must have enrolled as an Advocate;
• Possess minimum 2 Years of Post Qualification experience in PSU/Govt./Private Sector Companies/Autonomous bodies or as a practicing advocate.
• Handling litigation (Civil, Consumer, and/or Criminal matters) before different Judicial/Quasi Judicial forums;
• Arbitration, conciliation, and other dispute resolution mechanisms;
• Drafting & vetting various legal or contractual documents, providing legal opinions, handling legal matters including issues pertaining to Real Estate Regulatory matters.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- for the said post. Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
• The last date to submit the online application is 04.03.2022
Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of –
i. Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
ii. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
iii. Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
v. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other
qualifications, if any.
vi. Certificate of Enrolment issued by the State Bar Council for post mentioned at S. No. 03.
vii. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts
(e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order etc).
To Access Official Notification, click here