Academic Fellow Vacancy At National Law School Of India University (NLSIU)
Notification No. 4 /2021 dated 17/12/2021
Advertisement for the position of Academic Fellow
NLSIU announces a 2-year full-time Fellowship Programme aimed at graduates and post-graduates from law, social sciences, humanities and allied fields who are preparing to enter law practice or academic careers in law, public policy or the social sciences. The Fellowship programme will allow Fellows to:
# Assist NLSIU faculty on research projects and policy interventions.
# Support faculty in the delivery of both on-campus and off-campus academic programmes.
The University invites online applications for the position of Academic Fellow on a Contract Basis.
Name of the Post: Academic Fellow
No. of Post: 10 (Ten)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• LL.B degree OR post-graduate degree in any discipline.
• 0-3 years of work experience in an academic or professional setting with demonstrable evidence of research and writing ability.
- A strong, foundational understanding of the domain studied at the graduate and post-graduate level.
• Analytical skills, Collation skills, Communication skills (written and oral), Technical skills, Time-management skills.
• Self-driven, collaborative as well as the ability to work independently, attention to detail, data-driven.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail, Google Documents, and Google Sheets.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the application is on or before 7th January 2022.
To Access Official Notification, click here