Senior Manager (Law) Vacancy At Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications for the post of Senior Manager (Law).
Name of the Post: Senior Manager (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Qualification obtained as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the following: i) Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent ii) 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
• The LLB degree should also enjoy recognition from the Bar Council of India.
• Candidates must possess cumulative professional experience of a minimum of 15 years as on 01st July 2021 (i.e. work experiences up to 30th June 2021) as Full-Time Officer/ Executive in any of the following organization/ entities. However, only such work experience shall be counted towards eligibility which has been obtained only after the date of declaration of the final Law qualification result.
• As an Officer in the Legal Department of a Public Sector Undertaking or a Statutory Corporation And/or
• As an Officer in the Legal Department in a Central/ State Government Department/ Undertaking. And/or
• As an Officer in the Legal Department of a Central/ State Regulatory Body. And/or
• As a Judicial Officer in the Judicial Services of any State And/or
• As an Executive in the Legal Department of a Large Private Sector Organization / Company of repute as an employee of that Company
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date for applying is 31st Dec 2021
To Access Official Notification, click here