Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), Jabalpur
Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), Jabalpur invites application for the post of Professor (Law) for Constitution and Administrative Law & Corporate Law, Associate Professor (Law) for International Trade Law & Intellectual Property Rights, & Assistant Professor (Law) for Criminal Law & Business Law.
Name of the Post: Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), & Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of Post:
Professor (Law): 02 (Two)
Assistant Professor (Law): 02 (Two)
Associate Professor (Law): 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• (A) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
• A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
(A) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
• A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University.
• College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II. Table 2.
• (A) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian university. or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Relaxations of 5% shall be allowed at the Master Level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC (NCL) / Differently Abled Category for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% (or equivalent grade) and the relaxation of 5% to the above-mentioned categories are permissible. based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications. the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET, or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.phil./ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
• The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode,
• The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners:
• An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted,
• The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which is least one is in a refereed journal,
• The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR / CSIR or any similar agency; OR
• (B) The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application form in the prescribed format duly filled in all respect by the candidate must be supported by attested copies of all certificates. Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching/research experience and production of LL.M./M.A./M.Phil./Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles. the certificate containing the record of the date of birth, etc.,
• The application should be addressed to the Registrar, BRBRAITT Campus, South Civil Lines, Ridge Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482001, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0761- 2605555, 2600070
• The last date for receiving application at the office of the University before 10th of January, 2022 up to 05:00 PM.
To Access Official Notification, click here