Project Officer (Policy & Law) Vacancy At National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences
National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences invites online applications for the post of Project Officer.
Name of the Post: Project Officer (Policy & Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B)
• Have at least 1 year of experience (post essential qualification) in legal research on human rights-related subjects (preferably with a focus on child rights)
• Strong understanding of the structure and workings of the child protection system, including knowledge of child laws applicable in the protection system, namely juvenile justice and child sexual abuse laws.
• A deep knowledge of child rights, protection, juvenile justice & related laws and policies.
• Knowledge of research methodology, including the ability to conceptualize research studies.
• Evidence of written work and documentation in the area of human rights and/or child and law. g. High levels of fluency in oral and written English.
• Fluency in oral communication in Hindi.
• Willingness to travel within the country
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date for receipt of the application is 24.12.2021
To Access Official Notification, click here