Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites applications for the post of Senior Legal Consultant on a contarctusl basis.
Name of the Post: Senior Legal Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 35-55 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Master’s Degree in Law/Women Rights/Human Rights.
• Minimum experience of 5 years of working on legal issues with a special emphasis on women’s rights and gender-based violence.
• Previous experience in working with the Government/NGOs/International Organizations or on policy issues at the national or international level is desirable.
• Good understanding and knowledge of gender rights and gender-based violence issues as well as policies and programmes of the Government at the national level.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Prof. Gyanmudra Project Leader & Chairperson, School of Gender Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510 or email at Chairemail@example.com on or before 15.05.2022
For detailed Official Notification, click here