The University invites bright and motivated applicants for the position of Visiting Faculty on a contractual basis, up to one year commencing from 1st July 2022. The visiting faculty will teach on one or more of the following programmes:
- BA LLB (Hons)
- LLB (Hons)
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions.
- Candidate with a PhD degree or those enrolled as PhD candidates would be preferred
- Clearing the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SETNET is not mandatory.
- Candidates who achieve the qualifications by July 2022 or expect to secure the required qualifications by the end of their academic year can also apply.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in any of the following subject areas:
3) Laws on Civil Procedure
4) Laws on Criminal Procedure
5) Law of Evidence
6) Corporate Law
7) Environmental Law
8) Constitutional Law
10) Political Science
11) International Trade Law
12) Labour Law
13) Private International Law
14) Family Law
- Preparation of lectures and classroom exercises for core courses/electives
- Tutorials, student consultations
- Conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions
- Evaluation of examination papers
- Be available to meet the course faculty as required
- You will begin this engagement right away and may be engaged for a trimester or up to one year.
- You are required to be present on campus
- You will be compensated based on your academic qualifications and relevant experience
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to registrar’email@example.com . This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available. The first review of applications will take place at 5:00 PM on May 11th, 2022 (Wednesday). You are encouraged to apply early.
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org