The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU), Jhansi invites applications from eligible candidates in the prescribed application form in 7th CPC pay matrix for the regular following posts as per following details:
Assistant Registrar (Legal)
- Pay Scale: Level 10 in 7 CPC Pay Matrix
- Essential: Degree in Law with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade along with a good academic record.
- Age: Preferably below 40 years as on 01.07.2020.
- Desirable: Experience in handling court cases in Central/State Government/University/Autonomous organization
- The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University has been established as an Institution of national importance under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 10 of 2014) and notified on 5th March, 2014. This second Central Agricultural University in India established and named in the memory of great freedom fighter known as warrior queen of Jhansi Late Rani Lakshmi Bai who sacrificed her life at the altar of the freedom. The objectives of the university are to impart education in different branches of agriculture and allied sciences, undertake research in agriculture, programmes of extension education and promote linkages with national and international educational institutes. The University became functional with the joining of Dr. Arvind Kumar as first Vice-Chancellor on May 9, 2014. The University headquarter is at Jhansi located in Bundelkhand region covering six districts, namely: Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia, Panna, Sagar and Tikamgarh of Madhya Pradesh and seven districts, namely: Banda, Chitrakoot, Hamirpur, Jalaun, Jhansi, Lalitpur and Mahoba of Uttar Pradesh.