Only Online Applications through the official website of www.mphc.gov.in. are being invited for 32 posts of Law Clerk-cum Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on Short Term Contractual Assignment on a consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/-p.in. by Direct Selection. Selection to these posts and conditions of service will be governed by Rules and regulations applicable regarding contract appointment and by “Scheme for engaging Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh”
- Start Date of submission of Application Form – 26/02/2021 12:00 PM
- Last Date of submission of Application Form – 18/03/2021 11 :55 PM
- Date & Time of Online Examination – to be notified later
The candidate must not be below the age of 18 years and above 30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Examination Fee of High Court shall be Rs.922.16/- for all candidates as Examination Fees including Rs.722.16/- portal charges of Service Provider.
Eligibility/Essential Qualifications :-
- He/she is citizen of India;
- The candidate must be a law graduate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S.
Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.