Lawyer Vacancy at The National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
The National Law School of India University invites online applications for the post of Lawyer for its project on ‘Enabling Access to Justice for Children in the Juvenile Justice System’. This is a contractual assignment (12 months, maybe extendable), based out of Bangalore.
Name of the Post: Lawyer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Master’s or a Bachelor’s Law Degree from a recognized University
• Should be enrolled in the Bar Council of India (BCI) and be eligible to represent in a court of law
• Demonstrated proficiency in speaking, reading and writing Kannada and English fluently
• At least two (2) years of experience practicing before any court of law and/or at least two (2) years of legal research in human rights, preferably child rights
• Prior research and writing experience.
• Ability to meticulously use different legal research databases.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of G-Suite, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Interest in human rights and/or child rights
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 30.12.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903