Legal Job : Sr. Legal Analyst
Location: Bangalore (BLR01), IN
Company: Brickwork India Pvt Ltd
Job Title : Sr. Legal Analyst
Job Location : Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Work Timings : 12.30 PM to 9.30 PM/4:30 PM to 1:30 AM
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in law
Experience : 3 to 5 years
No. of openings: 1
About Brickwork India
Brickwork India is the global leader in Admin and Business Support Assistance for global leaders. We started our journey in 2005 and have grown from a start-up to a 350 plus workforce, with a strong focus on business excellence and people practices. Brickwork India is a well-established global brand and has catered to the diverse support requirements of CXO level clients located across 176 countries. Today Brickwork is the preferred service provider of Fortune 100 companies, SME’s and start-ups across industries & geographies. Brickwork has received numerous awards, including the Great Place to Work certificate, recognised by CII with “Customer Obsession” award, and has also received extensive media attention through more than 100 publications including the New York Times bestsellers, ‘The World is Flat’ by Tom Friedman and “The Four-Hour Work Week” by Tim Ferriss.
To prepare, and review customer, vendor and employee contractual agreements.
- Review organization and customer NDAs and agreements
- Monitor the legal documents timelines and take timely action
- Prepare checklists and educate stakeholders on the required contractual actionable
- Conduct compliance audits
- Prepare memos for reported violations/breaches
- Conduct compliance trainings
Competency / Skills
- Strong working knowledge of US & Europe contractual clauses
- Knowledge of business, financial, legal and commercial contract process
- Knowledge on ISO 27001: 2013, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Be professional, maintain confidentiality, have a can-do solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Confident, autonomous, tenacious attitude.
- Rigorous, disciplined approach to work, adheres to procedures.
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines.