RBI Legal Officer Exam
Reserve Bank of India Mumbai Recruitment 2021 : Reserve Bank of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Manager, Manager, and Legal Officer posts. Application will start from 23.02.2021. Degree in Law, B.E , B.Tech , Master’s Degree candidates can apply for 29 vacancies in All Over India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.
Start of online application – 23 February 2021
Last date – 10 March 2021
Last date for submission of application fee – 10 March 2021
Exam Date: 10 April 2021
- For Gen/OBC/PWD Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- At least two years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as a teacher in law in a Law College /University.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||12|
Download Previous Year Papers