Under Secretary (Legal) Vacancy at The Department of Law And Justice, Government Of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online applications for the post of Under Secretary (Legal) in the Department of Law and Justice.
Name of the Post: Under Secretary (Legal)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Possess a degree in Law
• ‘Assistant (Legal)’ for a period of not less than eight years; OR
• ‘Superintendent (Legal) for a period of not less than five years; OR
• ‘Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class in any Judicial Service for a period of not less than two years; OR
• Have been Advocates in a High Court or Courts subordinate thereto, for a period of not less than five years;
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 28.11.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903