UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS
Assistant Public Prosecutor
Directorate of Prosecution, Home Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
Vacancy No. 21010211223, ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2021
- Closing Date For Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA Website is 23:59 Hrs On 11.02.2021.
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 12.02.2021.
- Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five)
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
EDUCATIONAL: A Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent (equivalent may be treated as LLB).
EXPERIENCE: Three year experience at the bar.
DESIRABLE: Experience as Government Advocate.
Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA). The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting apart from debarment by the commission
NUMBER OF POST - 80
Apply only through Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website
- Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his/her online application along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
NOTE I: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
NOTE II: The qualification(s) regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribes, if at any stage of selection the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them