Online applications are invited from eligible Advocates to fill up 96 vacancies in pursuance of the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court passed in Civil Appeal Nos. 1956-1957 of 2015-Nawal Kishore Mishra & Others Vs. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad through its Registrar General & Ors. Etc., of Direct Recruitment to Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2020.
- Application Begin : 20/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/02/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 19/02/2021
- Submit Hard Copy Last Date : 27/02/2021
- Pre Exam Held on : 05/04/2021
- Admit Card Available : March 2021
- General / OBC : 1250/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Only. Candidate Can Print Challan and Submit Fee Before Apply Online.
- A candidate must be an Advocate of not less than 07 years’ continuous practice as an Advocate on the last date fixed for the submission of application forms.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years as on 01.01.2021, i.e. the candidate must have been born on or after 02.01.1976 and not later than 01.01.1996.
- Age limit shall be higher by 03 years in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates belonging to the State of U. P. only (a candidate of SC/ST/OBC category must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years as on 01.01.2021, i.e, the candidate must have been born on or after 02.01.1973 and not later than 01.01.1986).
Vacancy Details Total : 98 Post
- There shall be 20% horizontal reservation for women subject to final decision of the Court in Special Appeal No. 675 of 2019 and its connected Special Appeal, filed against the order dated 16.01.2019 of this Court passed in Writ Petition No. 11039/2018- Vipin Kumar Maurya & Ors. Vs. State of U.P. & Ors. and its connected Writ Petitions, wherein Clause (4) of G.O. dated 09.01.2007 was declared ultra vires. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC categories will be applicable for the candidates belonging to State of U.P. only.